- Luxury Spas- full spa services, with the ultimate treatments, professional service, amenities and facilities, for pure indulgence
- Resort Spas-also called Amenity Spas located in fine hotels for business and leisure travelers
- Club Spas-part of a country club or fitness club facility
- Day Spas-general services from massages and facials to salon treatments, for on the go, when time schedule is limited
- Destination Spas-is more of a long-term spa living experience, whereby people go to heal, learn and practice healthier living, through educational classes and activities like horseback riding, swimming, yoga
- Wellness Spas-focuses on physical wellness and medical services, using various health remedies, like Eastern or Ayurvedic modalities, as well as Western modalities and regular spa services
- Cosmetic/Medical Spas-operated by licensed specialists for beauty enhancement procedures and treatments like botox injections, chemical peels, dermal fillers, skin laser resurfacing
- Mobile Spas-whereby services are brought to your home, business, or anywhere you are located
- Dental Spas- are also springing up where you can get cosmetic treatments, like teeth-whitening in a more luxurious environment than regular dental offices
- Eco Spas-services use only Eco friendly products, e.g. organic foods, and organic cosmetics. The facilities use only solar and natural power sources, providing the cleanest and healthiest spa experience
BLOG UPDATE: 6/18/2011
Harrah's Resort/Atlantic City is featuring a "Single Ladies [Spa] Getaway" in honor of Single Ladies, the fab new Vh1show. Get the details (here).
Subscribe to KeKeMichel LuxeLiving and get a FREE GIFT! (via RSS does not apply).